Procedures for obtaining a site plan and demarcation
The required documents:-
• Modern land plan.
• Recent registration deed.
• Clearance from the municipality (imports, court, leased property, profession licenses, region).
• Statement of change if necessary.
• Clearance letter from the Department of Buildings and Land Tax (roofs).
Service Delivery Procedures:
• Submit an application by the concerned person according to the form prepared in the region and registered in the Bureau.
• Demonstration on demand by the painter.
• Transfer the transaction to the financial department to meet the fees prescribed by the accountant.
• Re-treatment of the technical section where the painter draws the scheme.
• Checking the plan and signing it by the surveyor.
• Approval of the plan by the head of the technical department.
• Planned delivery to the citizen.
• Keep the application in the relevant area archive.